As you are aware, the entire state is now under COVID lockdown.
Noweyung is complying with State Government guidelines and Noweyung’s COVID safe plan. However, the organisation only learned of the situation today, and we are still developing our plans for our response.
- Noweyung’s NDIS direct support programs are considered essential services. Our Day Services will continue to provide on-site support for people with disabilities.
- Families and participants are being contacted now to find out who will attend this Monday
- Staff will know by this Sunday afternoon whether they should report to work Monday
- In-home support will be maintained.
- Until the government provides further advice, all enterprises will be closed.
- Unless absolutely necessary and with the CEO’s or COO’s approval, HR, Finance, and Management functions will operate from home, based on the needs of the business. (Further information will be forth coming)
We realize that this is a very trying time for us all. We appreciate your support and patience during this time.
Travis van den Berg