Since 1954 Noweyung has shown a positive and progressive attitude to providing quality services for people with disabilities in East Gippsland. Noweyung has a long history of leadership and involvement in projects that support disadvantaged groups and benefit the entire Gippsland region.
Noweyung has grown into a multi-facetted organisation that has highly qualified staff providing education, training, personal growth, community connections, pre-employment, employment, advocacy services, respite, day programs and social integration.
Our main office is situated in Bairnsdale but we are supporting people across Gippsland to participate fully in every aspect of life.
Noweyung is a Learn Local organisation and registered to provide Adult Community and Further Education (ACFE) courses.
To be your first choice for quality disability options.
To deliver quality outcomes for people who have a disability by focusing on their life, expectations, abilities and possibilities. These quality outcomes will be achieved by maximising support and employment opportunities for individuals through choice, best practice, innovation and research.
- Flexible services to meet the needs of people who we support, their families and carers.
- Increase our market share
- Excellent communication with people, their families and carers, as well as with our business customers and the general community.
- Provide a wide range of cutting edge options and projects in consultation with people, ensuring employment and training have a high priority.
- Do what we do outstandingly well, ethically and safely.
- Be an economically viable and sustainable organisation.
- Be an environmentally sustainable organisation.
- Find new ways to generate income in business and service operational areas.